ETRONIKA RADIUS Adapter guarantees secure remote access to internal network resources.
ETRONIKA RADIUS Adapter (ERA) is easy way to guarantee secure remote access to internal network resources by using mobile signature for user authentication. This application is designed keeping in mind that users need comfortable and simple self-identification means, and IT administrators need reliable, secure and easy-to-maintain application.
ETRONIKA RADIUS Adapter could be used for:
- Remote access via VPN connection to company‘s intranet or extranet.
- Access to network devices that use RADIUS protocol for authentication.
Quick and easy implementation procedure
ETRONIKA RADIUS Adapter will interface with any RADIUS client and web application without additional programming. This solution resides on your server and involves minimal setup and management.
Optimal maintenance costs
No additional devices, password generators or media for mobile signature are required. ERA is compatible with a number of firewalls, access servers and RADIUS based VPN.
Applicable both for small and enterprise businesses
Applicable both for small and enterprise businesses that aim to guarantee high-level networking security. Flexibility of ETRONIKA RADIUS Adapter allows adding as many users and applications as required.
To login with a secure access the remote user needs:
- Individually owned mobile signature and mobile phone.
- Assigned VNP connection client with added ERA connection entry.
The identification and login processes are as follows:
- User opens VPN connection and clicks on ERA connection entry.
- User enters ERA username and password.
- User receives message to his/her mobile phone asking to enter the sPIN of mobile signature.
- User enters the sPIN. The system identifies user, authorizes the VPN connection, and grants access to remote system or application.
There are 3 main components of ETRONIKA RADIUS Adapter at the server side:
Administration module is a Web application with Administration console that administers and manages backend processes. It administers user authentication policies. Its main blocks are:
- Management of the RADIUS clients (firewalls, NAS servers, etc.).
- Management of users who can authenticate themselves via RADIUS protocol.
- Management of the system security provisions.
- System status information page.
- Configuration of mobile signature provider.
Authentication module is an extension of the RADIUS server that recognizes RADIUS users, searching for them in Active Directory or ERA database. If user’s identification through mobile signature is successful, the authentication module calls Web Service that authenticates user via ERA service.
Database is an encrypted database where operational data are stored.
- Windows 2003/2008 Server
- .NET Framework v.3.5
- IIS v.6 and higher
- 32/64 bit
Static passwords may be the weakest link in your network security exposing your sensitive data and applications to online fraud. The growing need for a much stronger virtual proof of identity is evident across all industries wherever confidential data and resources are involved. When a number of remote users increases and the use of VPN connection accelerates, static passwords must be replaced by much more secure user identification means.