ETRONIKA Retail Solution automates routine management operations and processes of retail network points, and offers various online services to retailer‘s customers.
ETRONIKA's retail management solution delivers the features and functions retailers need to compete and win in today’s demanding retail marketplace. Our single application streamlines day-to-day operations, provides a real-time time view of business processes, and ends the chaos of multiple applications. The multi-channel retail capabilities of our solution expand beyond the traditional sales by supporting virtual products and services, such as e-ticket, top-up services in retail outlets, etc.
- Based on Internet technologies. Online information exchange between trade point and head office guarantees convenient management of prices and marketing campaigns.
- Combines trade via different channels: stores, e-shops, mobile trade places.
- Easily integrated with company’s ERP system, business applications, and third-party systems.
- Ability to sell virtual electronic products and services: prepaid card replenishments, e-tickets (transport, cinema, events, lottery), insurance, leasing, payments for utilities, etc.
- Compatible with new generation POS hardware. Supports touch screens, laser printers, scanners, PDAs, a great variety of barcode scanners (e.g., 2D).
- Tailored for low speed Internet connection, therefore can operate with GPRS connection successfully.
- Integration with certified fiscal unit.
- Detailed information about sales operations: recording data of each store, shift, product or product group.
- Multiple pricing structures for each store, product or store type.
- Wide range of configuration options on discounts and marketing campaigns.
- Trade point inventory’s management and control.
- Effective communication system between trade point and head office: messaging, ability to share scanned or electronic documents and reports through POS.
- Inventory and supply chain management.
- POS software, pricelist and other updates from the head office.
- Configurable user rights of all retail network participants (employees, vendors, customers, third parties, etc.)
- Consolidation of pricelist information from different sources.
- Configuration of marketing campaigns (discounts and special offers).
- Configuration of sale restrictions (such as prohibition to sell alcoholic beverages after a certain hour, limited payments by certain cards, rejection to pay by bank account, if total sum does not exceed certain limit, etc.)
- Payment type configuration.
- Wide usage of barcodes functionality.
- Administration of stores and their long-term assets.
- Ability to perform "on-line" and "off-line" sale transactions (except for electronic products).
- Various product search options: barcode scan, manual input, associated button, search in pricelist.
- Automatic application of existing marketing campaigns and display of information about discounts or gifts for a specific customer at the time of the sale.
- Seller’s user interface adapted to touch screens.
- Implemented virtual keyboard, number of specialized data entry forms (wizards).
- Ability to create inventory reports, credit and debit forms, send them to the head office.
- Seller’s screen display is configured from the head office individually to trade point's requirements.
- Separate customer display.
- Unlimited payment types: cash, bank cards, magnetic cards, gift certificates, different currencies, electronic money.
- Printing, scanning of invoices, orders and other commercial documents, sending them to the head office.
- Distinct rights for salespersons and third parties.
- Inventory and supply chain management.
- Messaging from the head office.
- Cash management: cash amount at the beginning and end of the shift, money collect.
- SQL Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Mobile
- Microsoft System Center
ETRONIKA Retail Solution is targeted for a retailer having from three up to several thousand trade points, operating in one or more countries. The solution may be applied to different trade areas: household inventory, toys, gifts, souvenirs, books, press, different types of services, food, sporting, electronic, technical products, etc.